HR/NY is the premier membership organization representing professional Human Resources practitioners, educators, and service providers, at all levels in their organizations, who work or live in New York City.
HR/NY is the first affiliate chapter of SHRM (#0001), the 6th largest SHRM chapter in the United States, and the largest 100% chapter, or chapter with the most members of both national SHRM and a local chapter, nationwide.
HR/NY strives to achieve its goal by providing:
- Professional development and career enhancement through its general and specialized educational programs,
- A platform to discover resources, innovative, and strategic points of view through the interaction with other HR professionals,
- An opportunity for members to participate in growth and direction of the HR profession and HR/NY,
- Services to the business community and the general community of New York City, and
- Professional customer service to our members that facilitates participation in the activities of HR/NY and the HR profession.
HR/NY follows a strict code of ethics, and we're sure you do, too. Let's make sure we're on the same page by reviewing our Code of Ethics